Friday, July 26, 2013

Wishlist - Summer 2013

So I know the Collection 2000 concealer isn't a product with the highest price tag, but the fact that it is physically out of my reach while I venture through the drugstores in the U.S is the reason why it made it to the top of my list- sigh, U.K brands... a Chanel eyelash curler is definitely a want, I wonder if my eyelashes would know they were curled by Chanel? Bobbi Browns Beach fragrance is one I've been lusting after this entire season, take one whiff and you'll know what I mean, the warm, smell of sunscreen and vanilla will take you straight to the beach, no matter what season it is. Another product of Bobbi Brown's I've had my eye on for quite a while is her pot rouges, a cheek and lip color. They apply so well on the cheeks, I might have to bite the bullet and own one of these babies. A product I always swatch and swatch again are the YSL Volupte Sheer Candy Lipsticks. I love the scent, colors, and packaging, but I feel that since they are basically sheer lip colors, I should stick to drugstore. (Maybelline Baby Lips & Revlon Shine Lipsticks are my fav.) Alas, the Lorac Pro Palate, knowing that I own both UD Naked Palates and my fair share of neutral eye shadows in general, this palate has been placed on the back-burner, but I have not forgotten about it! One day Lorac, one day...



Diptyque has to be one of my favorite perfumers out there so it comes as no surprise that there are two items on my list. I've been pining after that Rose candle for ages but can't seem to get around to purchasing it as I already have too many candles that I need to burn before I consider another. The roll on perfume (L'Ombre Dans L'eau) has also been on the list for quite a while and I've heard that the scent is really fresh and not too overwhelming. Another scent that I've been curious about is Dafne by Olo Fragrance, a small company based in Portland that takes pride in being handmade. The scent itself is said to be a mixture of orange, sampaguita, and ylang ylang!
With chillier and drier weather soon to come, I've been really fixated on the body lotions by Aesop because I feel they would really keep dry, chapped skin at bay. Sadly the price makes it more of a luxury item than a necessity. Another luxury item has to be the newly released concealer by Marc Jacob's new makeup line-it just looks so amazing! Lastly, I've actually been looking up swatches for nearly every shade of Lipstick Queen's Saint line. I love the idea of a sheer formula and the colors are all so practical with my favorite being Rose.

8 comments:

  1. I've used the Chanel eye lash curler before and it's amazing! The plastic bit is really soft so it doesn't pull on your lashes and the curls hold up so well xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's good to know that it lives up to all of the hype-now I'm definitely going to have to get it! xx

      Delete
  2. I did a review on the exact same Aesop lotion and the container is terrible because you can't really squeeze it out fully! When you're shelling over that much money for a product, you want to get all the last drops, amirite or amirite!?

    ♥ Sarah | HeySarahLee!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely right! That's such a pain because it's so expensive. I think there's a product called the tube wringer that squeezes out all of the product but what a pain! Thanks for letting me know-I'll definitely have to think twice about purchasing it! xx

      Delete
  3. the bobbi brown pot rouge and the lorac palette look so beaut! great wishlist :) as someone from the UK, I find the opposite to you guys, there are so many american brands i want but they don't sell them here!

    http://beccahearts.blogspot.co.uk/ x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Don't they?! I was in love the first time I saw them... (:
      That's so true, I guess we want stuff that we can't have! I would go crazy in Boots... love your blog, girl!

      Delete
  4. Your post is so beautifully organized!
    I may have to steal this idea ;)

    Velia | Cocoamourr ; Make up , Skincare, etc...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! And feel free, I would love to see your own rendition of it!

      The photos on your blog are so gorgeous, love the idea with the flowers xx

      Delete