Wednesday, January 15, 2014

New Nails!

I've been obsessed with the look of "claw" (almond-shaped acrylic) nails , especially for the winter time. I love the way they make my hands look and every outfit I wear is 100% more fierce. I can't help but accessorize my new talons with rings, most of them being from Brandy Melville. Although I've had to make adjustments to my life (cream eyeshadow is impossible and texting is now a chore) the process was painless and I can still switch out polish colors as I like -although I love the dark look of Wet n Wild's megalast nail color in Disturbia, a super dark purple with itty bitty micro shimmer- my most worn polish this season by far!

I don't see claw nails to always be my nails of choice (especially once school starts) but it has been fun to switch it up ! 

How do you feel about almond shaped nails ? Where is a good place to purchase rings? Let us know in the comments!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment