Friday, November 1, 2013

Favorite Candles / Lani

Whether I'm having a stressful day or I'm busy studying at my desk, one of my favorite ways to relax is to burn a candle. I'm a bit picky when it comes to candles-there are certain scents that give me a headache so these are one of the few that passed the test!

Pommes Frites No. 10 Sweet Grapefruit - I did a short post on this on my other blog and I'm basically in love with this brand! It smells so sweet and the quality is outstanding for the price. In only a few minutes of burning, my room is already smelling like a juicy, ripe grapefruit. It was one of my favorites to burn during summertime after waking up, the scent is so invigorating!
Pommes Frites No. 06 Laundry Day - This one smells true to its name, it smells exactly like warm, clean laundry. It's such a relaxing scent, it's nice to have it burning while cleaning up the room or folding clothes.
Pacifica Tibetan Mountain Temple - I was browsing around shops in Venice when I stumbled into the cutest boutique ever that had an entire bookcase dedicated to Pacifica candles! I never heard of the brand, aside from their perfumes, so I was intrigued and picked up a few. This one is a favorite of mine for fall and winter because it smells just like chai-it's perfect.
Diptyque Baies - Guys, I wouldn't be a beauty blogger if I didn't have at least one Diptyque candle, amiright or amiright? This scent smells really green and actually reminds me a lot of their perfume L'Ombre Dans L'eau! It's supposed to smell like a bouquet of roses and blackcurrant leaves and I can attest that it certainly smells like something out of a garden.


Do you burn certain candles only during certain seasons? If so, which ones? I would love to know since winter is well on its way! xx

2 comments:

  1. I really want to try some of these candles! I love scents during the fall and some of these sound great!
    -Sisi
    Modern Beauty Girl

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Definitely try Tibetan Mountain Temple by Pacifica-that smell totally encapsulates fall!
      xx Lani (Beautearose)

      Delete