Sunday, August 11, 2013

Back to School - Part 3: In my School Bag

And now for our last installment of our 'Back to School' series-what's in my school bag!
Tara
h&m back studded purse, Leah Goren daisy pouch, Dior lipstick (Avenue), f21 pencil case, planner, Moleskin notebooks, Kate Spade wallet

I found this lovely purse at H&M for ten bucks! The perfect size for everything school/life related. The gold chain handle makes it look uber expensive - and super comfy! I have to keep my phone, makeup pouch (look what's inside of them here), my planner from Target, wallet, and my lipstick at the moment (or three). Back to school season could definitely bring a damper on your mood, but the contents of your purse can bring you tons of excitement. So fill them with your favorite magazine to read between classes, and some tasty snacks! I promise, the day will fly by!

Lani

Topshop Arthur School Satchel, Alexa Chung for Madewell pouch, MISC magazine, vintage Dooney & Bourke wallet, Moleskine 18-month planner

 With fall approaching at such a rapid pace, I knew that I had to scour shops for a bag that was big enough to hold a laptop before they sold out. I was originally looking into the 13" Cambridge Satchel but realized that it was too pricy, even though it would last a lifetime. I eventually found the perfect bag on Topshop and was even more impressed when it arrived! It's large enough to carry my laptop (not shown) along with a magazine, a few notebooks, my wallet, planner, and makeup bag! It seems sturdy enough so far but I'll be sure to report back on how it's holding up once fall semester wraps up.
 
What are you carrying in your bag this fall?

4 comments:

  1. i love the graphics on this blog! so i just nominated u guys for the liebster award! check my blog for details :)

    xx Annie

    annieleaf.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love seeing what people put in their bag! I especially love the little pencil case in tara's bag! & I love a good moleskine. Not sure if you have done it yet, but I tagged you for the liebster award, here, over on my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute post... so perfect for back to school!

    Tobruckave Blog

    xo
    Kiara

    ReplyDelete