Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Diptyque Candle in Indian Incense / Lani

For Christmas my awesome brother gifted me this limited edition Diptyque candle ($68, can be found on Nordstrom) and I'm so in love with it! It's unlike any other candles that I own, which all have very basic and straightforward scents, whereas this one is more complex. And the scent, Indian Incense, is so unique but is definitely for those who favor a heavier scent. Diptyque describes it as... 
A mysterious, deep fragrance, dark and floral. Rose and carnation are balanced with incense and myrrh.
Other than the smell being amazing, it burns so well and can fully envelop a room with its fragrance in a matter of minutes so you definitely get a lot of bang for your buck! The scent even lingers unlit, which I consider a huge plus. If you get a chance to visit a Diptyque store, I would definitely recommend giving it a go! Plus, who can resist the perfect packaging?

No comments:

Post a Comment