Sunday, January 12, 2014

Favorite Scented Lotions

Thanks to the incredibly dry weather, I've been having to slather myself in lotion every morning to avoid becoming a living crustacean. (Sorry for the intense graphic image.) My latest favorite was part of a Christmas gift from my sister (thank you!) and it's Fresh's Sugar Lychee Body Lotion, which does an excellent job of moisturizing while having a delicate and fruity scent to it. Granted, the scent doesn't last too long but it's well worth it for the moisturizing aspect. Another gift was L'Occitane's Jasmin & Bergamote Body Milk and it smells so amazing-L'Occitane's body products never cease to amaze me as their hand creams are miracle workers. And, lastly, you can never go wrong with Soap & Glory's The Righteous Body Butter. It's a bit more heavy duty than the aforementioned, as it feels much thicker on the skin and takes a bit longer to soak in but it definitely does a great job for targeting any dry patches. The scent is also really feminine and fruity, which I love!


What lotions are you using and have you tried any of the ones above? And do you have any recommendations? xx

No comments:

Post a Comment