Monday, June 17, 2013

Santa Monica Clothing Haul


Our trip to Santa Monica turned into a giant shopping expedition! What we thought was just a lunch date at Urth Caffe somehow ended us at Third Street Promenade...oops. Girls being girls (;
Here's a peek at our future summer staples !


Tara's Haul
I picked up two Brandy basics- a floral tank and a muscle tee. These pieces are going to carry me from the hottest of summers into the beginning of fall.

I scored at Buffalo Exchange! I don't know if it beginners luck or fate, but lets just say I got a pair of Genetic Denim shorts (orginially $250) for $20! I'm in LOVE! #dollamakemeholla
Next, I  stumbled upon two tanks- a flowy blue chiffon, and yes, those are flamingos.

And now, for the most perfect shorts.....I have been eying these high waisted sunflower shorts since American Apparel released them and they fit like a glove! They'd go perfectly with a simple black top. Summer never ends when you have these in your wardrobe!

Lani's Haul
There are two things I can't resist in life: a good book and clothes. Mostly clothes, in this case. I always have a hard time leaving with less than three things from Brandy Melville because I ogle at literally everything. I mainly bought things that I could transition from summer to fall!
 
 I've never had great experiences with Buffalo Exchange, to be completely honest. My last visit there was my junior year of high school and I couldn't find a thing that wasn't from Forever 21 or wasn't bedazzled in sequins. Maybe it's just Santa Monica, or as Tara says fate, but I kept stumbling upon incredibly finds like a worn in Strokes tank. SCORE.

No comments:

Post a Comment