Tuesday, July 23, 2013

Beach-ready Outfits!

Lani
"Slouching Towards Bethlehem" by Joan Didion, Mara Hoffman bikini, American Apparel top and shorts, Brandy Melville hair thing, Neutrogena beach defense, Karen Walker sunnies

Summer isn't exactly my favorite season but if there's one thing I enjoy, it's laying in the shade with a good book! It's also the perfect opportunity to whip out my Karen Walker sunnies and throw my hair into a messy bun. And, of course, sunscreen is an absolute must although SPF 70 might be a bit overkill. Better safe than sorry, right?

Tara
Allure magazine, Shiseido sunscreen, Reef bikini, Target water (or coffee) tumbler, Rayban sunglasses, American Apparel Sunflower shorts, Sony Cybershot camera

This outfit just screams summer to me- a simple black bikini balances out the bright yellow sunflowers covering my shorts. Of course while out in the sun, sunscreen is a must, along with a pair of cat-eye sunnies to protect your eyes. I'm not too into spending all day in the water, so a magazine along with a ice cold drink are my perfect companions. A tiny camera is perfect to carry along to capture memories and snap pictures of sandcastles!

No comments:

Post a Comment