Thursday, September 12, 2013

Nails of the Moment: Essie's Full Steam Ahead / Tara


Okay guys, so I am officially obsessed with this new nail color! Excuse me for not having a trendy bordeaux or a deep blue as my favorite color for fall- but I need to tell people about "Full Steam Ahead" by Essie.

 I believe it was from their summer collection, but I recently got my fingers on this polish, and let me tell you- it's a life-changer. I've recently been obsessed with muted purples and blues, check out our Summer Nail Picks - so when I saw this color, I thought "eh, I have something like that already..." I compared it to Revlon's Provence in Walgreens and I'm not going to lie they looked like the same polish in different bottles. Essie's Full Steam Ahead has itty bitty microshimmer, similar to the one in Essie's Bikini So Teeny, so that's definitely what sold me! It's more of a muted pinkish-purple once on the nails, it goes on sheer for the first coat, but turns into perfection once applied a second time.  I've already re-painted my nails with this color, and I think feel like there is going to be a back-up purchased in the near future (:


What's your favorite nail polish at the moment? Do you own this polish, and what do you think? Do you love it as much as me?  We would love to know !  

2 comments:

  1. It also wears incredibly well! I've had this on for 5 days and I have very minimal chipping! awesome nail color!
    xx

    ReplyDelete